Saturday, June 9, 2012

I broke the baby

Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Sarai!  Happy Birthday to you!

Oh Sarai I can't believe that you are turned 1 today!  The last year has taught me so much about so many things that I never knew I didn't know anything about!  We aren't done celebrating yet but I wanted to share some of the ways that we have celebrated my daughters big day.


 First we celebrated by going to the Park with some of our Mommy friends.  Sarai got to see the Sea Lion show and the otter feeding.  She even got a chance to "play" patty cake with a black bear. (She was in her cage with her paws on the fence and Sarai had her hands up while sitting in her stroller)
 We tried to go the splash pad after the zoo, but Sarai said she had too much fun playing with all the animals that she wanted to go home and take a nap.  She feel asleep in her swimsuit before we even got out of the parking lot.  We went over to Grrma's house to take a nap before our party with Grrma and Grrpa.  Mommy even made us a #1 cake out of our Legos.

After Grrpa got home from work, we got to go out to Red Lobster to celebrate me and Daddy's birthday!  I am a lucky girl that gets to share her birthday with my favorite person.  My Daddy! Mommy said that since I was a big girl now I get to order my own food. I got the Macaroni and Cheese with orange slices.  Mommy even shared a little of her cheddar bay biscuits with me.  I sure hope I get some teeth in soon cause this food seems pretty awesome and I want some.

After we got done at Red Lobster, we went back to Grrma's and Grrpa's for CAKE! Oh I have been missing out on this stuff.  I really should have birthday's more often!  Mommy said that she had special things for my birthday and she was right!  I had a huge poster and a crown and a skirt for my highchair.  But wait this isn't my highchair.  Oh no I was officially accepted into the Gandy Girl Group!  This highchair was my Grrma's chair and my mommy used it and now I get to use it (Special occasions only mommy says)

After all this excitement it was time for me to go home.  Mommy said I had a big day planned for the next day.  I didn't know exactly what she meant but Mommy always knows when I am going to have a big day.

I woke up today and for some reason Mommy and Daddy both came in to get me out of my crib!  Mommy even had her camera with her.  ( I am still teaching her that I like some warning before having my picture taken but she seemed so excited that I let her get my picture.)  I love seeing my mommy and daddy in the mornings.

I came out to the living room and did you know that they have fairies living at my house?  Some one posted a huge banner right in front of my toys!  Mommy said it was to wish me a happy birthday!  I tell you these birthdays are something we need to capitalize on!

 Mommy even said that I got to wear my crown from last night and my pin so everyone would know I was the birthday girl!  We even got a special birthday breakfast : French Toast, eggs, and bacon!  My mommy sure knows how to make a big girl happy!

I am the luckiest princess in the world!  I get to share my birthday with my favorite people in the world!  Here's a picture of me and my birthday buddies!  Sherbert (cat) is 5 years old, Daddy is 36, and I am 1!

This evening we went to my Grandma Joyce's and Uncle Jay's house for dinner.  I wasn't in a good mood when I got there but Uncle Jay knows how to cheer me up!  He got me a new sock monkey!  I am still trying to figure out her name but I already love her.  Mommy says that I need to get more sock monkeys because I love them so much.  "Sock Monkey"

 I really wish that Mommy and Daddy would realize that I am only 1 and not keep me out so late!  I know that I am a big girl but I partied til I dropped and then I still had the ride home.  I sure hope that all my other parties aren't this wild.  I think I am starting to find out why you only have 1 birthday a year!

From conception to 1st year!










No comments:

Post a Comment